Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Parking Map



This is a screen shot of the parking layout map provided by Lehigh's Parking Services' website.  The yellow indicates available student parking that does not require a permit (i.e. the only other parking besides the spot they pay $200 for to park outside of their resident halls).  Notice, the limited amount of yellow space (I counted 12) that exist between Johnson Hall and East Packard (because East Packard is considered off campus, and students are subjected to the rip off $0.25 per 15 minutes from that point on).

Why did they ever get rid of that parking lot in front of the UC? Lehigh, we needed that space...

1 comment:

  1. Mara, I probably have been in university life too long but I can see the relationship of your entire Lehigh academic career to your blog: Journalism, Political Science, Real Estate and Psychology! Searching for parking brings out all of those disciplines!

    ReplyDelete