I am a firm believer in the theory that no place is perfect - somebody will be able to find a flaw in every single place in the world. And flaws differ between people, based on their opinions, beliefs, values, and roles that they play within that specific community. This blog is aimed at openly discussing the many, or maybe to some not-so-many, problems that exist at the prestigious, nationally ranked school, Lehigh University.
Now, this blog is not meant to be a place to lash out and trash talk Lehigh. As a junior, I have grown to love Lehigh for everything it has to offer, even with its quirks and problems (which personally, I believe there are quite a few). But to each his own, and some of you may disagree with me. I hope to be able to connect with other students, alumni, faculty and staff members who agree or disagree with some prevalent problems that exist on this campus. I hope to incorporate perspectives from all sides of the presumed "problems," and create a forum in which solutions and constructive criticism can be offered. Maybe you don't agree something is a problem, but that's okay. Everyone is different, and everyone interprets things differently. But it cannot be denied, as I said in my opening, no place is perfect.
This blog is a more serious take on the comical twitter account "@LehighProblems." I am not the Lehigh Problems tweeter, however, I hope to link this blog up with the Lehigh Problems hashtag.
No comments:
Post a Comment