This year, I am finally going away for spring break and I could not be more excited. Of course, this is far from a problem for me, as I am looking forward to roasting in the Puerto Vallarta sun for five days. I have taken up a problem with something else, naturally - the amount of work I have ALREADY been assigned pre-break. And I am sure I am not the only one.
So far, I already have a two page, single-spaced paper due the Monday we return from spring break, along with being challenged with the task of keeping a journal of my spring break adventures. Not for anything, but remembering to journal in every move I am making spring break is far from what I want to be doing. And I am not completely certain my professor is going to appreciate the stories I have to tell, nor will I feel comfortable reporting them.
Honestly, Lehigh Professors, why is is necessary to assign work over the ONLY 5 day break we are given in the spring semester?! It is only five days; isn't there any way work can be postponed until after our tease of summer vacation. We know you don't want to be working over spring break, so why are you making us?! Personally, I'm in dire need of this break. That 2 page better is looking all the less appealing as Friday gets closer and closer...
No comments:
Post a Comment